Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an idea you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not desperate to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp TV Commercials was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, InventHelp Successful Inventions etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent ideas, but when they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.