Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, penzu.com but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or InventHelp Successful Inventions is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent your idea protection may allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.